- Step by Step
- How to find a sponsee
- How to find a sponsor
- What a sponsor does and does not do
- A Basic Macomb And Brush Sponsor
- Questions sponsees ask about sponorship
- Who were Bill Wilson’s and Dr. Bob’s sponsor
- Is it Okay to change sponsors
- How is a spiritual advisor different from a sponsor?
- Is it possible to have more than one sponsor
- How do I fire my sponsor?
- CAN SOMEONE IN ANOTHER TOWN SPONSOR ME
- Why do I need a sponsor if Iv’e been in recovery a long time?
- Aren’t you asking somebody for a big favor to sponsor you?
- Is it okay to ask a high profile person to sponsor me?
- Why can’t I sponsor myself?
- What if my sponsor slips?
- Is it okay to attend another Twelve Step group as well?
- How do I pay back my sponsor for what they have done for me?
- Questions sponsees ask about their sponsors
- DO I HAVE TO TAKE THE FIFTH STEP WITH MY SPONSOR?
- What if I can’t reach my sponsor? Do I have to do what my sponsor says?
- What if my sponsor is overprotective and wants to run my life? What if I don’t agree with my sponsor?
- What if my sponsor doesn’t return my phone calls? My sponsor told somebody else a secret about me, now what?
- My sponsor keeps taking my inventory,what do I do about that? What if I have outgrown my sponsor?
- What if I dread calling my sponsor? What if my sponsor dumps on me?
- What if my sponsor tries to force their religious beliefs on me? What do I do if my sponsor stops working their program?
- What if I find my sponsor has not been honest with What if my sponsor or I want to bring up issues from other Twelve Step fellowships?
- Questions sponsors ask about their sponsees
- What if my sponsee doesn’t do what I tell them to do? How do I handle it when my sponsee has another sponsor who disagrees with me?
- What do I do when my sponsee lies to me? My sponsee calls too often, how do I handle that?
- What do I do when my sponsee is seeing a therapist who says that the sponsee doesn’t have to work the Steps because they are covering their basic problems in therapy? What if my sponsee is suicidal?
- How do I know when I am carrying my sponsee? What do I do with a sponsee who is obviously depressed?
- What do I do if I think my sponsee is relapsing? What do I do if my sponsee slips? and wants to get back into recovery
- My sponsee just wants to be my buddy,is that OK? When should I suggest that my sponsee seek professional help? What if my sponsee hasn’t called me in weeks?
- What if my sponsee asks for money, a place to live ,or to borrow my car? How much advice on matters outside the program should I give my sponsee? What if my sponsee is dual addicted
- Questions sponsors ask about sponsorship
- How soon can I sponsor somebody? How many sponsee’s are too many?
- What is the difference between a temporary sponsor and a primary sponsor? Do I have to go meetings for the rest of my life?
- How do I handle my sponsee’s relationships How do I treat a high-profile sponsee such as a politician, thespian,or financial magician?
- What are the warning signs of a slip? When is it appropriate for a sponsor to terminate a sponsorship relationship?
- How do I de-sponsor somebody? What If I make a mistake?
- Should I offer to sponsor someone? With whom can I discuss my sponsee’s problems?
- My sponsee calls me drunk, now what?
- Is it OK to assign readings to a sponsee for discussion? Is it OK to give sponsees other assignments?
- The Captain’s Table
- That’s enough about me! Would someone else like to talk about me? (About Us)
- HOW TO CONDUCT AN INTERVENTION
- Your first meeting
- Spiritus Contra Spiritum
- For all the prayers that are fit to print, The Big Book index.
- How not to drink Or (The Jug E’r Not)
- Experience, Strength, and Hope
- Principles Before Personalities
- The law of opposition
- Myths, Urban legends, and The Parroting of The A.A. Conference Approved Police
- What you are comes to you
- Barriers to recovery
- Now I lie me down to sleep
- THE BEDEVILMENT’S VS THE PROMISES
- Meetings in your neck of the woods
- Decision making for dummies
- The Grape, a crushing romance
- A fast break that’s more of a give than a take “On Awakening”
- T.H.I.Q. and The Disease Concept of Alcoholism
- John Barleycorn Must Die!
- The Onion Peel
- Emotional immaturity
- 12 N 24 Dr. Bob x 5K
- I’m No Angel Named Michael
- An Overview Of Quick Drying Glue
- Step One, A Simple Truth Stands On It’s Own
- Step Two, Got Hope?
- Step Three, Faith And The Unlimited Possibility
- Step Four, Courage To Look In The Mirror Without A Disguise
- Step Five, Shunning The Lie For Integrity Is My Guide
- Step Six, Willingness of a Mustard Seed
- Step Seven, Thinking Of You More than Me that’s called Humility
- Step Eight, Is It True? Is It Necessary? Is It kind? Now It’s Loving
- Step Nine,The Full Measure Balances the Scales Of Justice
- Step Ten, Perseverance The Ladder That Falls The Highest Walls
- Step Eleven, Suffused By A Presence, One With The Universe, Spirituality Chapter And Verse
- Step Twelve,When We Are In The Service Of Others, Are We Not In The Service Of Our God.
- To Avoid The Contempt Of Confusion, A Curtain Drop Conclusion
- Pushing The Envelope
- The Traditions were born under a cloud of conflict
- In The Beginning, Tradition One
- Twain, Tradition Two
- Thrice,Tradition Three
- Quad, Tradition Four
- Quint, Tradition Five
- Sext, Tradition Six
- Sept, Tradition Seven
- Oct, Tradition Eight
- Non, Tradition Nine
- Decm, Tradition Ten
- Graph, Tradition Eleven
- Doud, Tradition Twelve
- Gobble, Gobble, Traditions Labor as Gratitude Bubbles
- Steel on Steel
Fallen Woman Rise Up and Become Angels With Dirty Faces
Marty Mann and The early women of A.A. A tremendous change has taken place over the past few… [more]
Denial, Egyptian Crocodiles, and a River of dry Mummies
Two weeks ago I was sitting in a group at the Joel Osteen pavilion and… [more]
The Twelve Steps to a Life worth Living
On the First Step to a life worth living my Higher Power gave to me the gift of desperation… [more]
Bacon and Eggs Recovery
The chicken is involved, but the pig is committed “How soon after a person… [more]
Children Of A Lesser Charge.
What happens when there is an increased loss of positrons leading to an imminent and irreversible… [more]
Sponsor, Rich and a Switch, Poor and it’s the grave yard Door
Bill, said “The sponsor is a mentor, a friend and a sounding board, and a good one…… [more]
Dr. Korsakoff; it’s a sin, all I can hear is the drone of the swim (Wet Brain)
My sponsor Kenneth told me in the early days of recovery that the only meeting that you… [more]
Twelve Steps, The Thought Made Me Wretch, Until I Bled To Death.
Yeah, I said it. I'm a recovering addict and I hated 12 Step. Somehow I managed to avoid… [more]
A Doctor, A Lawyer, and An Indian Chief.
Bill Wilson was introduced to Dr. Robert Smith who was not able to get and stay sober for any length… [more]
The First Chip Monk Started With a Habit: Sister Ignatia
The beginning of the beginners chip or the desire chip. An outward sign of an inner commitment… [more]
Da Plane Boss, Da plain! Tattoo into your Consciousness, it’s The Spiritual Plain
To get well, little… [more]
A.A. threatens to fire God, demands more benefits and less participation
By Joseph on November 24, 2012 | Edit 1 Be… [more]
Nobody ever forgets where they buried the spiritual axiom
It is a spiritual axiom that every time we are disturbed, no matter what the cause, there is something… [more]
Meditation: An attempt at thinking not to think
GOODNESS AND THE GENEROSITY OF THE HEART IS THE BEGINNING OF MEDITATION Meditation: Medicine… [more]
Some of the best Christians I ever met were atheists.
When coming into… [more]