- Step by Step
- How to find a sponsee
- How to find a sponsor
- What a sponsor does and does not do
- A Basic Macomb And Brush Sponsor
- Questions sponsees ask about sponorship
- Who were Bill Wilson’s and Dr. Bob’s sponsor
- Is it Okay to change sponsors
- How is a spiritual advisor different from a sponsor?
- Is it possible to have more than one sponsor
- How do I fire my sponsor?
- CAN SOMEONE IN ANOTHER TOWN SPONSOR ME
- Why do I need a sponsor if Iv’e been in recovery a long time?
- Aren’t you asking somebody for a big favor to sponsor you?
- Is it okay to ask a high profile person to sponsor me?
- Why can’t I sponsor myself?
- What if my sponsor slips?
- Is it okay to attend another Twelve Step group as well?
- How do I pay back my sponsor for what they have done for me?
- Questions sponsees ask about their sponsors
- DO I HAVE TO TAKE THE FIFTH STEP WITH MY SPONSOR?
- What if I can’t reach my sponsor? Do I have to do what my sponsor says?
- What if my sponsor is overprotective and wants to run my life? What if I don’t agree with my sponsor?
- What if my sponsor doesn’t return my phone calls? My sponsor told somebody else a secret about me, now what?
- My sponsor keeps taking my inventory,what do I do about that? What if I have outgrown my sponsor?
- What if I dread calling my sponsor? What if my sponsor dumps on me?
- What if my sponsor tries to force their religious beliefs on me? What do I do if my sponsor stops working their program?
- What if I find my sponsor has not been honest with What if my sponsor or I want to bring up issues from other Twelve Step fellowships?
- Questions sponsors ask about their sponsees
- What if my sponsee doesn’t do what I tell them to do? How do I handle it when my sponsee has another sponsor who disagrees with me?
- What do I do when my sponsee lies to me? My sponsee calls too often, how do I handle that?
- What do I do when my sponsee is seeing a therapist who says that the sponsee doesn’t have to work the Steps because they are covering their basic problems in therapy? What if my sponsee is suicidal?
- How do I know when I am carrying my sponsee? What do I do with a sponsee who is obviously depressed?
- What do I do if I think my sponsee is relapsing? What do I do if my sponsee slips? and wants to get back into recovery
- My sponsee just wants to be my buddy,is that OK? When should I suggest that my sponsee seek professional help? What if my sponsee hasn’t called me in weeks?
- What if my sponsee asks for money, a place to live ,or to borrow my car? How much advice on matters outside the program should I give my sponsee? What if my sponsee is dual addicted
- Questions sponsors ask about sponsorship
- How soon can I sponsor somebody? How many sponsee’s are too many?
- What is the difference between a temporary sponsor and a primary sponsor? Do I have to go meetings for the rest of my life?
- How do I handle my sponsee’s relationships How do I treat a high-profile sponsee such as a politician, thespian,or financial magician?
- What are the warning signs of a slip? When is it appropriate for a sponsor to terminate a sponsorship relationship?
- How do I de-sponsor somebody? What If I make a mistake?
- Should I offer to sponsor someone? With whom can I discuss my sponsee’s problems?
- My sponsee calls me drunk, now what?
- Is it OK to assign readings to a sponsee for discussion? Is it OK to give sponsees other assignments?
- The Captain’s Table
- That’s enough about me! Would someone else like to talk about me? (About Us)
- HOW TO CONDUCT AN INTERVENTION
- Your first meeting
- Spiritus Contra Spiritum
- For all the prayers that are fit to print, The Big Book index.
- How not to drink Or (The Jug E’r Not)
- Experience, Strength, and Hope
- Principles Before Personalities
- The law of opposition
- Myths, Urban legends, and The Parroting of The A.A. Conference Approved Police
- What you are comes to you
- Barriers to recovery
- Now I lie me down to sleep
- THE BEDEVILMENT’S VS THE PROMISES
- Meetings in your neck of the woods
- Decision making for dummies
- The Grape, a crushing romance
- A fast break that’s more of a give than a take “On Awakening”
- T.H.I.Q. and The Disease Concept of Alcoholism
- John Barleycorn Must Die!
- The Onion Peel
- Emotional immaturity
- 12 N 24 Dr. Bob x 5K
- I’m No Angel Named Michael
- An Overview Of Quick Drying Glue
- Step One, A Simple Truth Stands On It’s Own
- Step Two, Got Hope?
- Step Three, Faith And The Unlimited Possibility
- Step Four, Courage To Look In The Mirror Without A Disguise
- Step Five, Shunning The Lie For Integrity Is My Guide
- Step Six, Willingness of a Mustard Seed
- Step Seven, Thinking Of You More than Me that’s called Humility
- Step Eight, Is It True? Is It Necessary? Is It kind? Now It’s Loving
- Step Nine,The Full Measure Balances the Scales Of Justice
- Step Ten, Perseverance The Ladder That Falls The Highest Walls
- Step Eleven, Suffused By A Presence, One With The Universe, Spirituality Chapter And Verse
- Step Twelve,When We Are In The Service Of Others, Are We Not In The Service Of Our God.
- To Avoid The Contempt Of Confusion, A Curtain Drop Conclusion
- Pushing The Envelope
- The Traditions were born under a cloud of conflict
- In The Beginning, Tradition One
- Twain, Tradition Two
- Thrice,Tradition Three
- Quad, Tradition Four
- Quint, Tradition Five
- Sext, Tradition Six
- Sept, Tradition Seven
- Oct, Tradition Eight
- Non, Tradition Nine
- Decm, Tradition Ten
- Graph, Tradition Eleven
- Doud, Tradition Twelve
- Gobble, Gobble, Traditions Labor as Gratitude Bubbles
- Steel on Steel
The Twelve Steps to a Life worth Living
On the First Step to a life worth living my Higher Power gave to me the gift of desperation… [more]
Bacon and Eggs Recovery
The chicken is involved, but the pig is committed “How soon after a person… [more]
Children Of A Lesser Charge.
What happens when there is an increased loss of positrons leading to an imminent and irreversible… [more]
Sponsor, Rich and a Switch, Poor and it’s the grave yard Door
Bill, said “The sponsor is a mentor, a friend and a sounding board, and a good one…… [more]
Dr. Korsakoff; it’s a sin, all I can hear is the drone of the swim (Wet Brain)
My sponsor Kenneth told me in the early days of recovery that the only meeting that you… [more]
Twelve Steps, The Thought Made Me Wretch, Until I Bled To Death.
Yeah, I said it. I'm a recovering addict and I hated 12 Step. Somehow I managed to avoid… [more]
A Doctor, A Lawyer, and An Indian Chief.
Bill Wilson was introduced to Dr. Robert Smith who was not able to get and stay sober for any length… [more]
The First Chip Monk Started With a Habit: Sister Ignatia
The beginning of the beginners chip or the desire chip. An outward sign of an inner commitment… [more]
Rowdy Rum, It’s where the sage, the wise, and the fool, engage in the recovery duel
We are announcing an alliance today of The Rowdy Rum with Rum Radio. We think this will be a great union… [more]
Da Plane Boss, Da plain! Tattoo into your Consciousness, it’s The Spiritual Plain
To get well, little… [more]
A.A. threatens to fire God, demands more benefits and less participation
By Joseph on November 24, 2012 | Edit 1 Be… [more]
It’s a dark night of the soul, when recovery starts to grow cold
"We were having trouble with personal relationships, we couldn't control our emotional natures, we were… [more]
Nobody ever forgets where they buried the spiritual axiom
It is a spiritual axiom that every time we are disturbed, no matter what the cause, there is something… [more]
Meditation: An attempt at thinking not to think
GOODNESS AND THE GENEROSITY OF… [more]
Some of the best Christians I ever met were atheists.
When coming into… [more]