- Step by Step
- How to find a sponsee
- How to find a sponsor
- What a sponsor does and does not do
- A Basic Macomb And Brush Sponsor
- Questions sponsees ask about sponorship
- Who were Bill Wilson’s and Dr. Bob’s sponsor
- Is it Okay to change sponsors
- How is a spiritual advisor different from a sponsor?
- Is it possible to have more than one sponsor
- How do I fire my sponsor?
- CAN SOMEONE IN ANOTHER TOWN SPONSOR ME
- Why do I need a sponsor if Iv’e been in recovery a long time?
- Aren’t you asking somebody for a big favor to sponsor you?
- Is it okay to ask a high profile person to sponsor me?
- Why can’t I sponsor myself?
- What if my sponsor slips?
- Is it okay to attend another Twelve Step group as well?
- How do I pay back my sponsor for what they have done for me?
- Questions sponsees ask about their sponsors
- DO I HAVE TO TAKE THE FIFTH STEP WITH MY SPONSOR?
- What if I can’t reach my sponsor? Do I have to do what my sponsor says?
- What if my sponsor is overprotective and wants to run my life? What if I don’t agree with my sponsor?
- What if my sponsor doesn’t return my phone calls? My sponsor told somebody else a secret about me, now what?
- My sponsor keeps taking my inventory,what do I do about that? What if I have outgrown my sponsor?
- What if I dread calling my sponsor? What if my sponsor dumps on me?
- What if my sponsor tries to force their religious beliefs on me? What do I do if my sponsor stops working their program?
- What if I find my sponsor has not been honest with What if my sponsor or I want to bring up issues from other Twelve Step fellowships?
- Questions sponsors ask about their sponsees
- What if my sponsee doesn’t do what I tell them to do? How do I handle it when my sponsee has another sponsor who disagrees with me?
- What do I do when my sponsee lies to me? My sponsee calls too often, how do I handle that?
- What do I do when my sponsee is seeing a therapist who says that the sponsee doesn’t have to work the Steps because they are covering their basic problems in therapy? What if my sponsee is suicidal?
- How do I know when I am carrying my sponsee? What do I do with a sponsee who is obviously depressed?
- What do I do if I think my sponsee is relapsing? What do I do if my sponsee slips? and wants to get back into recovery
- My sponsee just wants to be my buddy,is that OK? When should I suggest that my sponsee seek professional help? What if my sponsee hasn’t called me in weeks?
- What if my sponsee asks for money, a place to live ,or to borrow my car? How much advice on matters outside the program should I give my sponsee? What if my sponsee is dual addicted
- Questions sponsors ask about sponsorship
- How soon can I sponsor somebody? How many sponsee’s are too many?
- What is the difference between a temporary sponsor and a primary sponsor? Do I have to go meetings for the rest of my life?
- How do I handle my sponsee’s relationships How do I treat a high-profile sponsee such as a politician, thespian,or financial magician?
- What are the warning signs of a slip? When is it appropriate for a sponsor to terminate a sponsorship relationship?
- How do I de-sponsor somebody? What If I make a mistake?
- Should I offer to sponsor someone? With whom can I discuss my sponsee’s problems?
- My sponsee calls me drunk, now what?
- Is it OK to assign readings to a sponsee for discussion? Is it OK to give sponsees other assignments?
- The Captain’s Table
- That’s enough about me! Would someone else like to talk about me? (About Us)
- HOW TO CONDUCT AN INTERVENTION
- Your first meeting
- Spiritus Contra Spiritum
- For all the prayers that are fit to print, The Big Book index.
- How not to drink Or (The Jug E’r Not)
- Experience, Strength, and Hope
- Principles Before Personalities
- The law of opposition
- Myths, Urban legends, and The Parroting of The A.A. Conference Approved Police
- What you are comes to you
- Barriers to recovery
- Now I lie me down to sleep
- THE BEDEVILMENT’S VS THE PROMISES
- Meetings in your neck of the woods
- Decision making for dummies
- The Grape, a crushing romance
- A fast break that’s more of a give than a take “On Awakening”
- T.H.I.Q. and The Disease Concept of Alcoholism
- John Barleycorn Must Die!
- The Onion Peel
- Emotional immaturity
- 12 N 24 Dr. Bob x 5K
- I’m No Angel Named Michael
- An Overview Of Quick Drying Glue
- Step One, A Simple Truth Stands On It’s Own
- Step Two, Got Hope?
- Step Three, Faith And The Unlimited Possibility
- Step Four, Courage To Look In The Mirror Without A Disguise
- Step Five, Shunning The Lie For Integrity Is My Guide
- Step Six, Willingness of a Mustard Seed
- Step Seven, Thinking Of You More than Me that’s called Humility
- Step Eight, Is It True? Is It Necessary? Is It kind? Now It’s Loving
- Step Nine,The Full Measure Balances the Scales Of Justice
- Step Ten, Perseverance The Ladder That Falls The Highest Walls
- Step Eleven, Suffused By A Presence, One With The Universe, Spirituality Chapter And Verse
- Step Twelve,When We Are In The Service Of Others, Are We Not In The Service Of Our God.
- To Avoid The Contempt Of Confusion, A Curtain Drop Conclusion
- Pushing The Envelope
- The Traditions were born under a cloud of conflict
- In The Beginning, Tradition One
- Twain, Tradition Two
- Thrice,Tradition Three
- Quad, Tradition Four
- Quint, Tradition Five
- Sext, Tradition Six
- Sept, Tradition Seven
- Oct, Tradition Eight
- Non, Tradition Nine
- Decm, Tradition Ten
- Graph, Tradition Eleven
- Doud, Tradition Twelve
- Gobble, Gobble, Traditions Labor as Gratitude Bubbles
- Steel on Steel
RumRadio Interview with Fr. Bill W.
By Joseph on April 18, 2013
Listen to internet radio with Rum Radio on Blog Talk Radio
Posted in Podcast | 5 Responses
5 responses to “RumRadio Interview with Fr. Bill W.”
No web site, fb pg……recovery based!!
We stay on Facebook to help all who ask to get to a road to recovery, we r non profit and go on donations to help all pay for treatment. Private message on page.I love the stories here to helping others.
New Earth Recovery we are all on the Same mission
“To Wake Up Humanity with the Powers and Strength that are overcoming addiction and paying it forward””
Great website! I am loivng it!! Will come back again. I am bookmarking your feeds alsoSo Great! I need some infos in this post for my rapport de stage. Can i have your contact please? I need your permission to quote it . Anyway, That’s great job. Keep going.Hey there, i just now thought id post and tell you your weblogs structure. It looks brilliant on the Google Chrome internet browser. Anyhow maintain the good work.